Saturday, July 14, 2012

One Thousands Gifts..

1. I am thankful for misquito nets to sleep with.
2. I am thankful that Jesus commands me to not worry about tomorrow.
3. I am thankful for unity among believers.
4. I am thankful for God's faithfulness.
5. I am thankful for new friends.
6. I am thankful for malaria medicince.
7. I am thankful that when I don't understand things, I know that Jesus does.
8. I am thankful for showers.
9. I am thankful for elephant rides.
10. I am thankful for laughter.
11. I am thankful for motorcycle rides around Pokhara and the amazing views Jesus gives us.
12. I am thankful for new friendships that Jesus is the center of.
13. I am thankful that when Jesus calls us to do hard things, he shows up.
14. I am thankful for the unending encouragment I am recieving from home.
15. I am thankful for my family who keeps believing in all my crazy dreams.
16. I am thankful that we didn't lose our luggage yesterday when our trunk opened.
17. I am thankful for this group of girls Jesus placed me with.
18. I am thankful that 3 years ago my trip to Nepal fell through.
19. I am thankful for banana porridge.
20. I am thankful for this country and these amazing people I get to experience every day.
21. I am thankful for all of you who have sent me here.

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His faithful love endures forever!" Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment