Monday, June 25, 2012

All to You, I surrender.

There is no place that I would rather be… than here At your feet laying down everything// All to you, I Surrender…. Everything, Every part of me. All to you, I Surrender…. All of my dreams, All of me.// If worship's like perfume, I'll pour Mine out on you. For there is none deserving of my Love like you. So take my hand and draw me into you. I want to be swept away, lost in love for you.// No turning back, I've made up my mind. I'm giving all of my life this time// You're love makes it worth it. You're love makes it worth it all.// -Kim Walker, I Surrender


That song is my prayer for this trip. That Jesus would draw me into his loving arms, and I would truly surrender all of me and pour everything I have out in these 6 weeks. I am heading to the airport around 12:30 this afternoon. There, I will meet with Anna and Austin. Then we are off! First stop will be Houston, TX where we will meet up with the rest of the team, then from there going to Qatar, and finally, Nepal! I am so very excited to see all Jesus has in store for this trip. Please pray for our hearts. Leaving our families and close friends isn't the easiest thing in the world and Satan uses it as an easy attack. 


His love makes it worth it all. Praise Jesus we have something to live for. 


See you in 6 weeks!
~Emilee 

No comments:

Post a Comment