Friday, May 25, 2012

One Month..

Today marks the one month countdown till I leave. Just 31 days. I am so ready to be there.

Yesterday I recieved my trip itinerary:

Atlanta --> Houston = 2 hours & 14 minutes
Layover: 3 hours & 44 minutes
Houston--> Qatar= 14 hours & 35 minutes
Layover: 5 hours & 55 minutes
Qatar-->Nepal= 4 hours & 40 minutes

In total it will take me 2 days to get to Nepal. I will leave at 3:45pm on June 25th and arrive at 8:35am on June 27th. And for all of you who have never looked at a map to find Qatar like myself- it is near Saudi Arabia.

I get very antsy in an airplane. So that is a huge prayer request that God would just give me rest as we travel.

Thank you for taking part in this journey with me. I can not wait to see all God has in store for me and my team as we are there. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment